Boat Detailing

harrybwWe started and built our business with boat detailing.  It is our specialty.  The pride of our business comes from regularly cleaning some of the biggest and most well known boats on the lake.  No boat is too big or too small: We have cleaned the 15′ fishing boats to the 60 foot yachts.

Neglecting to wax your boat will cause fiberglass to dry out, lose its shine and appear hazy.  A full detail preserves, and may even restore, your boat’s condition by applying fiberglass wax.  A well maintained boat will hold its value and keep your major maintenance low.

A Full Detail includes:

• Exterior and cockpit wash & wax.  Yes, we get down to the water line and all the way out to the nose.
  • Water spot removal!  Our “secret” formula removes all the water spots from your fiberglass, windows, and bright-work.
  • Clean your cockpit carpets.  We scrub and thoroughly flush them with water.
  • Clean all vinyl seats and pads.
  • Clean of all windows.
  • Clean all rails and emblems.
  • Clean your cockpit cover and Bimini top.
  • Small extras:  We take pride in our work and frequently do small extras to leave your boat looking its best.

Pricing:

• Sport Boats $10/ft.  (boats under 26′ & any Baja, Cigarette, Fountain, and similar style)
  • Cruisers $12/ft.  (boats 26-47′, all open bow boats, catamaran style race boats)
  • Large Cruisers, Sedan Bridge & Aft Cabin $14/ft.  (cruisers 48′+, Carvers, SR Sedan Bridge)

Additional Options: (please contact us for pricing)

• Interior cabin cleaning.
  • Compound restoration buffing.
  • Fiberglass repair.
  • Oil teak.
  • Acid wash.  Removal of a stained waterline.
  • Eisenglass/Vinyl window removal, cleaning and/or hanging.
  • SeaDoo & Jet Ski detailing.
  • Decal application/removal.

15 Responses to “Boat Detailing”

1. Wayne B. says:

Interested in your service. Please contact ASAP.

2. Larry says:

Interested in having my boat detailed. Please contact me at your convenience. Thanks!

3. Dan says:

I am interested in getting a 2001 Formula 330 SunSport detailed. Please contact me asap.
    -Dan

4. Tork says:

We are thinking about purchasing a monterey 298 ss – it has a 28 ft red stripe approx 1 or 2 inches wide on the bottom of the boat (see websit picture). This is some sort of tape it is not part of the paint or gel coat. Can you take it off and make the hull look like it was not there? Approx how much would something like this cost? Also can you take boat name off the back and add ours? 515-707-3468

5. Don Gray says:

Would like to have our Cobalt 262 detailed along with our Seadoo Sporster jet boat. Just after Memorial Day would be great, maybe the pollen will be over by then? You have done our boates in the past-1.5 of the Gravois in Sheldon Point.
    Thanks
    Don

6. Kathy and Jim Wilson says:

We are wondering if there is any way at all that we could get our boat cleaned (detailed if possible) before Memorial Day. It is a 26 ft. Four Winns deck boat. (Funship) It is at the dock at Millstone Condominiums at the end of the “O” road in Laurie. Please let us know asap

7. Craig Woodson says:

Per our conversation please move forward with the full boat detailing on Friday or Saturday of this week. The boat is located at Regatta Bay. The boat is a 25′ Chris Craft that is white with one red stripe. It has a full cover that is gray in color. Once you respond I will reply with full details and personal info.

8. I have a 26 ft Pondoon at Bay Point Village that I would like to have the Interior Cleaned in the next 10 days. Could you advise of the cost and if this can be done by Sept. 20, 2010
    I can be reached at 760-918-1075 or via my emails

Thanks
    Vernon

9. Ben Hilmes says:

I have had Jim and his team taking care of my cruiser for the past couple of years. Like a number of other owners I know, there is a certain level of pride in maintaining a clean boat………and turning the duties over to someone else is hard to do. I spent a number of years doing it myself, then went thru several services companies before finding Jim at Easy Lake Living. They do an oustanding job! Very professional with great attention to detail. I highly recommend Jim and his team to take care of your boat. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks
    Ben

I can be reached at 816-500-0698 if you would like to discuss.

10. Marilyn Suever says:

Do you clean the mold and mildew off the interior of a pontoon?

11. Gary Fern says:

Is this still a viable service? The replies are from quite a long time ago!

I am interested in the boat detailing.

12. Mike says:

Absolutely! Give us a call, 573-673-5474. Our schedule is filling up quickly for the popular weekends.

13. Linda Mueller says:

I have a 24′ 1999 PlayCraft Tritoon. Would like to have a price on detailing it. It is in Laurie.

14. Mike says:

Linda, Please give us a call to discuss details: 573-673-5474.

15. Jerri says:

I have a 29 ft. Chris Craft I am looking to have detailed on Monday, April 8th, 2013. We are located at the 48 MM.