Posted by Mike in Featured Articles
on 04 29th, 2009 | 15 responses
We started and built our business with boat detailing. It is our specialty. The pride of our business comes from regularly cleaning some of the biggest and most well known boats on the lake. No boat is too big or too small: We have cleaned the 15′ fishing boats to the 60 foot yachts.
Neglecting to wax your boat will cause fiberglass to dry out, lose its shine and appear hazy. A full detail preserves, and may even restore, your boat’s condition by applying fiberglass wax. A well maintained boat will hold its value and keep your major maintenance low.
A Full Detail includes:
- Exterior and cockpit wash & wax. Yes, we get down to the water line and all the way out to the nose.
- Water spot removal! Our “secret” formula removes all the water spots from your fiberglass, windows, and bright-work.
- Clean your cockpit carpets. We scrub and thoroughly flush them with water.
- Clean all vinyl seats and pads.
- Clean of all windows.
- Clean all rails and emblems.
- Clean your cockpit cover and Bimini top.
- Small extras: We take pride in our work and frequently do small extras to leave your boat looking its best.
- Sport Boats $10/ft. (boats under 26′ & any Baja, Cigarette, Fountain, and similar style)
- Cruisers $12/ft. (boats 26-47′, all open bow boats, catamaran style race boats)
- Large Cruisers, Sedan Bridge & Aft Cabin $14/ft. (cruisers 48′+, Carvers, SR Sedan Bridge)
Additional Options: (please contact us for pricing)
- Interior cabin cleaning.
- Compound restoration buffing.
- Fiberglass repair.
- Oil teak.
- Acid wash. Removal of a stained waterline.
- Eisenglass/Vinyl window removal, cleaning and/or hanging.
- SeaDoo & Jet Ski detailing.
- Decal application/removal.
Leave a Reply